Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
Smile and Greet
Name and Meet
Thank you and Goodbye
· Responsible for proactively coordinating direct marketing campaigns, including Direct Mail, telephone and Email campaigns.
· Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing team, player development and other departments to design, execute and measure the performance of the customer database and direct marketing campaigns.
· Validate campaigns for errors in customer communication and offer management.
· Execute all aspects of data related activities in the direct marketing process. Perform a range of work requiring an intermediate level of technical and analytical skills. Demonstrate an aptitude for and functional knowledge of computer applications, accessing and manipulating large datasets, and reporting/BI platforms.
· Exercise judgment when reviewing and analyzing player data. Work independently and in collaboration with Marketing and other departments to improve targeted lists, reinvestment, customer loyalty and profitability via segmentation, testing and datamining.
· Generate reports daily, weekly and monthly to review the performance of the customer database, direct marketing campaigns, events, promotions, entertainment, bussing and entertainment.
· Identify and correct bad data or facilitate the correction.
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Be able to exchange information, ideas and technical knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a State & Tribal Gaming License, including a background check.
· Must be 21 or older.
· Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Hospitality Administration or related field.
- Highly proficient experience with Microsoft Excel
- Casino Marketing and Administration experience highly preferred
- Experience with casino Player Tracking and Bonusing systems, SQL, Microstrategy, and other Business Intelligence platforms preferred
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.