Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
Come join our work family! We have a full-time and part time Cashier opening for various shifts! Must have a minimum of one year of cashier, service or restaurant host experience. Full health care coverage, dental, 401k and paid vacation benefits for full time team members! At Fort McDowell Casino we put our team members first!!! This is an amazing career opportunity with a great organization.
Skill / Requirements
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Follows all cash handling procedures.
- Ability to recite complete menu.
- Able to prepare, cook and present all items on the menu.
- Sets stations for service and maintains by cleaning and keeping them properly stocked.
- Inputs and controls ordering through register during each transaction maintaining accountability as well as receipts to guests for all food and drinks served.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest areas at all times including removing dirty plates and other service
- Follows basic recipe specifications for set-up and cold preparations, maintains high quality and consistency and works from production sheets.
- Understands the impact of the kitchen staff on guest satisfaction.
- Check each order for presentation and accuracy.
- Serves guests in any station or kitchen as required by supervisor.
- General kitchen and back of the house cleanliness, removes all garbage and boxes.
- General sanitation including sweeping, mopping and wiping down of all kitchen areas.
- Performs opening and closing duties.
- Keeps refrigerators and dry areas organized.
- Must pass math test prior to interview.
- Must be knowledgeable on all health department regulations.
- Must have valid food handlers permit.
- Must have valid title 4 training.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Exposed to dust/smoke for 67-100% of work day.
- Hear, kneeling, see, stand, twist, walking for 67-100% of work day.
- Eye/hand coordination, handling and wrist motion for 67-100% of work day.
- Bend, crouch, stoop and walk for 34-66% of work day.
- Balance for 1-33% of work day.
- While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily.
Preference is given to qualified Tribal Members of the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation. Preference is filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Section 472 and 473).