First Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Officer
at First Credit Union
Mortgage Loan Officer - West Valley
Delivering Financial Sunshine
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Mortgage Loan Officer opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a book of business established and maintains relationships with realtors and other referral sources.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with branch operations and solutions teams as well as other sources.
- Monitors overall applicant interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the applicant’s income, assets, investments or debts.
- Adheres to all federal regulations regarding origination of mortgage loans and FCU internal policies.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for internal and external contacts.
- Regularly participates in business activities to further develop relationships with external contacts.
- Knowledge and use of a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
- Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Must comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
- Minimum one year residential lending experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university preferred.
- Superb communication and people skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong analytical aptitude and solid independent judgement.
- Ensures highest level of member/applicant satisfaction.
- Ability to adhere to strict and changing deadlines.
- Ability to travel to other in-state branch locations and available to work periodic overtime.
At First Credit Union we take pride in offering you a professional, friendly, and cohesive working environment where you can grow and succeed while enjoying the satisfaction of helping others. We also offer competitive pay and superior benefits which include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
- Special Recognition Programs
- Employee of the Quarter
- Co-worker Recognition Program
- Anniversary Incentives
- Furthering Education Recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- University of First Credit Union
- Opportunity to Advance
- FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
- Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
- Employee Assistance Program
- First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.