Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Implementation Manager
at Concord Servicing Corporation
The Technology Implementation Manager works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
Job Duties: Manage the project scope, timeline, quality, and deliverables of assigned projects:
- Develop and maintain project plans and other communications documents.
- Create project schedules and maintain throughout the project.
- Develop and deliver progress reports.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and formulate contingency plans.
Set and continually manage project expectations with project team members and other stakeholders:
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Coach and motivate project team members to include them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Remove impediments and/or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Ability and willingness to learn and understand software development process and the mechanics of their implementation and deployment.
Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.