Concord Servicing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Concord Servicing Corporation
Summary: Manages the Default Collection department workflow and collections personnel in accordance with applicable laws, the organization's policies, and the department’s performance objectives. Participation and over site extends to Technology Resources, Compliance, collection personnel in other office locations including outside of the U.S., and supporting management of Client Relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Learn and be familiar with Client portfolios; debt type, servicing parameters, special considerations
· Incorporate industry best practices with internal perspective to implement collection strategies
· Understand and articulate collections reports and results to clients, and co-workers at all levels
· Set department performance goals; track and report on the goals.
· Institute appropriate activities to minimize uncollectible debt and maximize contact rates.
· Run Console (workflow management system), have ability to demo console and train users.
· Run Dialer, have ability to demo dialer and train users.
· Perform all collections procedures as documented in the Global Procedures Folder, held by I/A
· Handle call escalations, complaints and communication with clients regarding account issues
· Manage collection staff, staffing projections, schedules and attendance
· Coordinate staff training, collector certifications, and determine other learning opportunities
· Deliver frequent performance reviews and annual employee performance appraisals.
· Mentor and motivate staff, hold regular staff meetings, prepare frequent contests/incentives
· Compute, track and report Collector Commissions
· Develop, track, and report on KPIs, provide feedback and support improvement and success
· Monitor collector activity and communication to ensure compliance to policy and procedures
· Create and/or facilitate development of compliance policies
· Participate in industry conferences, training, certifications to enhance compliance knowledge and stay in line with industry compliance news
· Frequently review workflow systems compliance controls for accuracy and conformity
· Participate in client conference calls and client visits-audits
· Instruct console and dialer demos for present and future clients as needed
· Correspond with clients on compliance news, business services and best collection practices
· Engage in technology discussions, enhancements, upgrades, issues
· Operate collection workflow system (console) and Collection Dialer
Skill / Requirements
- Must have excellent analytical skills, and effectively present information, both written and oral.
- Must be willing to travel 6-8 times a year and work in excess of 40 hours per week to meet business demands
- An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience- collections experience (5 years), supervisory/management experience (3 years), predictive dialer management, I3 Dialer experience a plus.
- Prior experience in evaluating employee performance including compliance and quality experience
- Knowledge of FDCPA and State rules and regulations
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Please submit resume via Recruiting.com site. No calls please.