Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Specialist - Phoenix
at Community Partners, Inc.
The Front Desk Specialist greets members and visitors and directs them accordingly. Follows established check-in and check-out procedures. Responsible to schedule, reschedule and cancel various appointment types for the outpatient clinic. Verifies insurance eligibility and processes mail. Tactful and diplomatic communication style as well as excellent telephone and personal etiquette required.
- Greets visitors, checks them in and notifies the appropriate staff as needed.
- Screens calls as necessary; forwards incoming calls to the appropriate staff; and takes messages as necessary.
- Schedules member appointments coordinates internal and external meetings.
- Provides secretarial support to general office functions through word processing, filing, copying, collating, faxing, organizing, distributing mail and preparing material for distribution.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical team.
- Develops and maintains files, logs, manuals and handbooks, assuring that files are orderly, complete and updated in a timely manner.
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment i.e. fax machines and copiers.
- Maintains updated forms and directories as assigned.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, forms and other clinic materials, such as brochures and flyers. Initiates supply/service requests.
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the organization, the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access to, protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Performs additional duties as assigned which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
- Maintains an approved schedule, and acceptable level of attendance.
- Education and Experience –
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years’ experience in a primary care or behavioral health office setting, preferred.
- Regulatory –
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meets insurance requirements.
- Must possess Level 1 fingerprint clearance.
- CPR and First Aid certification (Employer provides).
- Initial current negative TB test result (Employer provides).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPIH utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening.