Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician - PRN
at Community Partners, Inc.
The Behavior Technician I is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. Program Director will determine which tasks a Behavior Technician may perform as a function of his or her training, experience, and competence.
- Provides direct behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions.
- Runs skill acquisition programs with clients using Applied Behavior Analysis. Use contingencies of reinforcement and implements specific procedures for skill acquisition.
- Works with Board Certified Behavior Analysts to implement individualized treatment plans.
- Conducts preference assessments and assists with functional assessment procedures.
- Reports variables that might affect the client (e.g., illness, relocation, medication).
- Generates objective session notes by describing what occurred during sessions.
- Implements continuous/discontinuous measurement procedures and permanent product recording procedures.
- Collects data and creates graphs.
- Implements behavior reduction interventions and procedures. Identifies the essential components of a written behavior reduction plan.
- Complies with applicable legal, regulatory and workplace reporting requirements (e.g., mandatory abuse and neglect reporting).
- Communicates effectively with members, families, supervisor and other stakeholders.
- Maintains professional boundaries with members, families and other stakeholders.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
Skill / Requirements
- Education – HS/GED required.
- Experience - One year verified experience volunteering or working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or related disabilities.
- Certification – Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification required (within 90 days from beginning the training curriculum).
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meets insurance requirements.
- Must possess Level 1 fingerprint clearance.
- CPR and First Aid certification (Employer provides).
- Initial current negative TB test result (Employer provides).
Location: Tucson, AZ 85713
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.