Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KITCHEN ASSISTANT - Part Time
at Child Crisis Arizona
PART TIME KITCHEN ASSISTANT
Child Crisis Arizona is seeking a qualified Kitchen Assistant to join our team to further our mission of protecting Arizona's most vulnerable children from abuse and neglect and to help build strong families. The Kitchen Assistant reports to the Center Manager and is responsible for preparing and delivering meals to classrooms, dishwashing, and maintaining health and safety standards in the kitchen.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Receiving Food from caterer and checking temperatures.
· Removing various food items from packaging.
· Measuring food into bowls to ensure appropriate portions.
· Preparing carts for each classroom for each meal.
· Washing dishes.
· Performing basic cleaning duties in the kitchen.
· Practicing health and safety in the kitchen.
· Attends and participates in staff meetings and training sessions as appropriate.
· Adheres to the agency confidentiality agreement.
· Adheres to agency safety practices.
· Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Completes additional assignments and tasks as required.
Training, Education, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a Food Handler Card upon hire
Please apply online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=B1B5C93A2F5EABE2A934AEAE43706412
Please apply online