Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLINICIAN - Bilingual
at Child Crisis Arizona
Office Refugee Resettlement
If being mission ready and every child matters sounds like something you want to be part of then we want to hear from you because here at Child Crisis AZ, safe kids and strong families is what are passionate about.
Passion matters and we are looking for people who want to share our vision as a Clinician for the Office Refugee Resettlement your role would be essential to the daily functions of the department and agency.
In addition to helping children and families, you will be eligible to participate in a benefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, generous Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and 401(k) with company match.
- Ensures quality control of over work products and adherence to funder/oversight policies and procedures.
- Conducts intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with clients, and document results according to standards.
- Conducts and document mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with funder/oversight policies and procedures.
- Screens for human trafficking concerns
- Provides crisis intervention
- Maintains the client case file and funder Database in accordance with funder/oversight policies and procedures
- Reports significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures.
- Continually monitors the mental well-being of clients and arrange for appropriate services as needed.
- Facilitates educational and therapeutic client groups.
- Provides consultation and documentation regarding clients’ functioning, mental health status and treatment needs.
- Provides clinical services within agency, licensing and funding source guidelines.
- Participates in and comply with all meetings, assignments, process improvement, and quality improvement initiatives as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel as needed for trainings, conferences or to transport youth to destinations.
- Ensures the proper supervision of youth at all times.
- Available for on-call emergencies.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in social work, 1 years of clinical experience.
- Must be a licensed clinician with either a LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, or LAMFT.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English Required.