Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Team Coordinator
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Behavioral Health/ Social Work
Child & Family Support Services is accepting applications for a Behavioral Health Team Coordinator for the MMWIA Children's Program in Phoenix, AZ.
Establishing relationships and partnering with children and families is integral to this position. Coordinators must demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with families, Child and Family Teams members (stakeholders, therapists, case managers, etc.) and agency management. This position is responsible for coordinating the behavioral health direct support services delivered. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future. This position will also participate in an on-call rotation.
- Familiarity with Child and Family Teams and ability to provide clinical supervision is also required. In additional candidates need experience working with children and families as a Care Coordinator, Intensive Case Manager, Clinical Liaison, Supervisor, or Team Lead with experience in home and community-based support services.
- Other key functions of this position include: facilitating team meetings, performing family intakes and writing assessments/support plans, measuring progress and outcomes of services provided, promoting employee development and evaluating performance.
- Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to drive to different cities, and work within the homes/communities of the families we work with is required. Supervisors are required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. CPR, First Aid, and other required trainings that are provided by the agency. Acceptable driving record, reliable transportation and proof of insurance is also required.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Minimum of four years related work experience or Related Bachelor's degree.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.