Bayless Healthcare Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Nurse Practitioner
at Bayless Healthcare Group
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassion: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creative a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Family nurse practitioners (FNP) are advanced practice registered nurses who work autonomously or in collaboration with other Bayless professionals to deliver family-focused care. FNPs offer a wide range of healthcare services that revolve around the family unit; from health promotion and disease prevention to direct care and counseling across the lifespan.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develops treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases
- Educates and guides patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits
- Understands the changes in health promotion throughout the aging process
- Conducting exams, diagnostic tests and screening evaluations
- Manages overall patient care regarding lifestyle and development issues
- Emphasizes preventative care and disease management
- Prescribes medications
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Nursing required.
- Board certified Arizona RN or Nurse Practitioner. Must have DEA and ANCC certification.
- Proficient in electronic medical record documentation
- Must possess CPR, First Aid and a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Two to three years’ experience preferred in outpatient setting.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently
- Proof of TB test (negative results) and a Hep B vaccination
Tools and Equipment Requirements
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
- Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, state required insurance levels.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
- Some lifting may be required.
- Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
- Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.