BASIS Educational Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BASIS Educational Group
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed Central Office is seeking a qualified Recruiter to join its growing team!
BASIS.ed is growing rapidly and is seeking a highly skilled talent Recruiter to handle proactive sourcing of targeted talent for our nationally ranked and globally recognized schools. This Recruiter will create and drive recruiting strategies to attract and hire the best teaching talent needed to keep pace with our growth, realize our mission and reach our academic goals. This position will proactively identify top talent in key school subject areas to recruit and screen candidates for teaching and other school based positions. A high sense of urgency to fill teaching positions with the highest caliber candidates that fit the BASIS Curriculum Schools Model and Culture is a primary focus for this person. This person will play a key role in building the BASIS Curriculum Schools employment brand and value proposition among the target teaching population BASIS seeks in expanding our successful schools domestically and globally. You will make a difference in the quality of teaching at and the culture of our schools by hiring passionate teachers to make a difference in the lives of our students.
- Identify top performing teachers in current and newly opening operating markets
- Develop, communicate and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies to proactively source candidates for immediate and upcoming positions
- Apply a creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative attraction and sourcing methods that include social media, Boolean searches, networking, and attending professional events to actively engage with both passive and active job seekers directly
- Broaden the awareness of BASIS.ed managed schools and career opportunities among the targeted talent
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates by setting clear expectations and maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the process on their particular status
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of BASIS Curriculum Schools’ business, positions and culture to effectively align talent to the business needs and BASIS Mission
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews and evaluate candidate skill level and company fit
- Contribute to recruitment Social Media efforts (e.g. contributes to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter either directly or by providing content)
- Build talent networks and pools by sourcing qualified passive candidates that can fill future talent needs
- Ensure recruiting practices and activities support BASIS Curriculum School growth initiatives, global mobility strategies and fortifies and builds the culture
- Use and maintain the in-house applicant tracking system effectively to document activity ad track and communicate with candidates
- Participate in internal and external hiring events
- Occasional overnight travel up to 5-10%
- Some weekend work required
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of recruitment selection
- Superior skill and experience in candidate sourcing through a variety of channels and media
- Ability to successfully cold contact new potential candidates and promote new career opportunities
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Effective Internet skills particularly search techniques
- Strong commitment to customer/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and managers).
- Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills -- technically savvy
- Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools
- Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques
- Commitment to the BASIS culture and model
- High value on and commitment to education
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Experience with proactive candidate sourcing and engagement
- 1+ years of experience in an educational environment
- Teacher recruiting experience
- Previous experience in an agency highly preferred
- Understanding of and ability to identify and speak to candidate motives
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.