Aurora Behavioral Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intake BHT, Full Time, East- Day SHift
at Aurora Behavioral Health System
Aurora Behavioral Health System-East, a 138-bed, level 1, acute facility, is a leading provider of behavioral health care in the East valley on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. We currently have a Full Time position available for an experienced Behavioral Health Technician in our Assessment and Referral, Intake Department.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities: Provide direct patient care under the supervision of the Department Director; provision of a safe and therapeutic milieu, patient belongings checks, medical vital signs checks, contraband checks, safety checks, and assist with the intake process.
Current shifts available: Day Shift
The successful candidate must meet the following:
- High school, or verifiable GED; Bachelor degree, preferred.
- Two years of experience working with a psychiatric patient population.
- One year of Intake experience
- Current CPR, SFA, and CPI certifications, or obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Current negative TB test or medical clearance.
- Able to pass a background check, drug screen, and meet qualifications for fingerprint clearance.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a real difference in the lives of others! A competitive compensation is available with this position including a weekend differential.