Aurora Behavioral Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BHT , East Valley- FT 12 hour day shift -every other weekend is required
at Aurora Behavioral Health System
Aurora Behavioral Health System-East, a level 1, acute facility, is a leading provider of behavioral health care in the east valley in both an inpatient and outpatient basis. We currently have Per Diem positions available for experienced Behavioral Health Technicians in our Assessment and Referral Department.
- Provide direct patient care under the supervision of the Department Director.
- Provision of a safe and therapeutic milieu, belongings checks, medical vital signs checks, contraband checks, safety checks, and assist with the intake process.
- High school, verifiable GED, or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in a Behavioral Health Field preferred.
- Two years experience working with a psychiatric patient population in Intake
- Current CPR, SFA, and CPI certifications, or obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Negative TB test or medical clearance
- Able to pass background check, fingerprint screen, and meet qualifications for fingerprint clearance.