Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for helping children and making a positive impact right in your own community? At Arizona's Children Association, our vision is that every Arizona family has the resources and support needed to be safe, strong, and resilient. Founded in 1912, we are one of the oldest and largest non-profits in the state of Arizona. Statewide in 2018 alone we touched the lives of 40,000 Arizona residents with our services.
We are excited to share that we are seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join the highly talented and dedicated individuals in our Maryvale office who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
The Clinical Supervisor position is integral in providing clinical oversight and supervision to our behavioral health program staff serving children and families. Some of the primary responsibilities of this position will include: assessing medical necessity, providing clinical supervision, reviewing documentation, managing clinician direct reports, and providing guidance to various levels of clinical and case management staff.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer a flexible schedule with paid time off, paid sick leave, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits! We also offer perks like mileage reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and a company provided laptop and cell phone!
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Conducts a full and ongoing assessment utilizing the program specific protocol, including verbal and written diagrams, summarizes central issues, themes and agreements reached, develops operational problem definition, assess structural functioning of individual in relationship to environment/milieu/family, conducts thorough child/family strengths and needs assessment.
* Engages the child/ family collaboratively in order to create safety and stability for each family member.
* Builds rapport and credibility simultaneously with varying individuals, family members, populations, stakeholders, and community members. Relates to variety of individuals with professionalism, warmth, empathy, acceptance and humor.
* Develops and implements successful trauma informed intervention including identifying the treatment method, collaboratively establish treatment plans that identify issues, goals and measurable objectives that are achievable in a reasonable time frame, interventions/strategies that address the assessment issues, and maintains timely progress notes that reflect movement towards goals/objectives.
* Provides effective trauma informed crisis management according to program guidelines (within each program/specialty).
* Plans for client treatment discharge/termination including establishing treatment plans that addresses projected length of care and discharge criteria, helping the family plan and prepare for discharge needs, maintaining progress notes that reflect movement towards goals/objectives. Makes follow-up referral as needed.
* Provides effective clinical treatment with complex and high risk clients,
* Will provide crisis management, including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly
* Provides support to staff by training, observations, coaching and evaluation.
* Provides clinical supervision to students and other individuals as assigned by the Program Director
* Masters Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Licensed Clinician with 3 years of experience
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer