Arizona Baptist Children's Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Baptist Children's Services
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is looking for an individual who is called to join our team as a Facilities Specialist, supporting our mission to provide hope and care to hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries, in our Phoenix office. This person will serve as a key team member and will be responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks in order to maintain both the inside and outside of the ABCS facilities in Phoenix.
Characteristics sought include the ability to work independently and part of a team, the ability to solve problems by thinking critically and creatively, flexibility working with the different ABCS ministries, ability to effectively maintain facilities to ensure safety, appearance, and overall purpose toward the mission of ABCS. Must have the technical capacity to perform essential functions of the position and ability to effectively maintain facilities to ensure safety, appearance, and overall purpose toward the mission of ABCS.
Skill / Requirements
- Must be a Christian and in agreement with the Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, Core Values and Guiding Principles of ABCS.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks in order to maintain facilities.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and test and make adjustments in order to maintain facilities equipment.
- This is a physical position, candidates must be able to independently lift and transfer up to 60 pounds, have ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time and in a variety of environments.
- Must be able to safely and effectively operate required tools and equipment to complete maintenance duties.
- Must have safe and reliable vehicle and be willing to travel to all ABCS locations in the Phoenix area.
- This is a full-time 40 hour per week position;however, hours each day may vary and some weekend, evening and early morning availability will be required.