Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DCI Innovation Software Sales Associate (REMOTE)
at Rise Services, Inc.
The Innovation Associate oversees daily sales activity, meets with clients, draws up sales reports, designs new and more effective sales strategies, and works to market and promote company products and services.
- Meets with existing clients to discuss a company’s products and services.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with client base.
- Locates opportunities to expand client base.
- Networks with prospective clients to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
- Draws up sales activity reports.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding clients and sales at company meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attends national sales conferences.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ sales experience.
- Travel 50%+
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and G-Suite.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Commission Opportunities
- This position is remote and can work from anywhere within the United States.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.